Any Vancouver hobby shops

or other interesting stuff that I need to visit while I'm there? My big trip away has FINALLY come to fruition (old timers may recall that I
mentioned it a couple of years ago), and I've got 7 days in Vancouver and on Vancouver Island, from the 30 March.
All options will be considered. I'm hoping the big red and white Mars are still at Sproat Lake and I might make the effort to get down to Seattle to see the Boeing thing there, but I'm open to offers for other entertainments (Not that sort, OK).
I'm then off to UK for 10 weeks or so, but I know most of what I'm doing there. However, all ideas considered there, too.
Thanks guys.
Rob

If you can work a stop at the Arlington Airport (south of Vancouver and just north of Seattle) into your trip plans, do it. Paul Allen has a group of planes there - it was $20 US a couple of years ago AND there is/was some limited hours of availability to consider. Poking around on the web might get you the address for all the details. By all means, get to the Museum of Flight, too; well worth the time/money

There are about 8 hobby shops in Vancouver, but my favorite would be Burnaby Hobby. Once you get to Burnaby, ask for referrals to other shops, and they'll happily give it. If you're in Victoria, there's a little shop called BC Shaver that had a good selection of models. I haven't been there in years, but I heard they discontinued their aircraft model lines and are doing more cars etc. I don't know how accurate that rumor is. When I was there, it was a ton of fun.
Seattle... Museum of Flight is a must. It's one of the top flight museums in the US (top three anyhow), and the fighter collection is excellent.
If you're in Everett, you can stop by to check out the Museum of Flight's restoration facility. Also you can go to the Me262 shop that's a stone's throw away. They've built several Me262's and have another couple on the ways. It's an interesting trip.
When are you in Seattle? April 21 is IPMS Seattle's model contest. Biggest and best show on the west coast. Go to http://www.ipms-seattle.org for more details.
--Stephen Tontoni

If you say so yourself... Touting for business, Steven? (c; Thanks for the offer, but I'll be in the UK by then. Have a good one, whatever happens.
Rob

Grins... I know of several guys who come up here from California just because our show IS that good...
As for me, for the first time in years, I'll be at that show as a civilian. (that is: not judging, not head judging, not doing raffle stuff...) Oh yeah, it'll be a great show; it always is. Next time you're coming to the northwest, you should plan on the show! See ya.
-- Stephen
Plus, if you're in Seattle, the cool hobby shop is called Skyway Model Shop. Small and specialized, this is the most interesting model shop in Seattle. It's a little hole in the wall place, but it's got the coolest: http://www.skywaymodel.com/ (no, I don't work there, but the owner is a buddy)
---Stephen

OK. Can I tell 'em you sent me?
Rob

And I told Emil to expect you! Have fun.
--Stephen Tontoni

OOps - sorry for spelling your name incorrectly.... mea culpa, mea maxima culpa.
<quick self-administered uppercut>
Rob
Thanks for the ideas, guys. Hope I'll manage at least some of those places.
Rob