My lightnings and other kits

All are for sale, well just enough so i can pay for a car this week....need the cash quick

Let me know what you like, any that are open i have like other gone through and just sat looking at em...so i know if complete or not, i always double check.

Offers to my email, first come first served with offer accepted

I have a natwest acc. i CANT take paypal, a PO would be fine...or collect from Sheffield

Waiting in a reply for the Fujimi Mig21s and Fujimi Brit F4's

Postage at costish...have a rough idea.

Sorry about the size and maybe slow download times...

anyway comments welcome on the kits, bit of chat n nostalgia.....

Jules

And I thought I had a few models stashed away.........

Would love to help by buying a few kits from you Jules.. unfortunatly as I am between jobs I dont have much in the way of spare cash Myself... especialy as I live in Scotland and the Scottish Nationals will be on the last weekend of April so I am saveing for that right Now !!

Best of luck

Gondor

P.S. does anyone want to buy a part built Toad Resins TSR 2... dated 5 March

1996 kit number 003115 ?
Reply to
Gondor

And I thought I had a lot of Harriers! It looks like you have every box variation on some of those kits.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

Drat you to heck, Jules. (c: Too many to choose from, so I guess I'll have to just miss out...

Seriously, I would take the F-4s, the EELs and the MiG-21s off your hands, but I'm trying REAL hard to get to Jolly Olde England in mid-March. That, and the little fact that an international Money Order costs about 25 Aussie clams, plus the value you want. And the postage on that little lot would be not much fun, so it'll have to wait.

If you're around when I'm there (staying for 2-3 months, I hope), I'll pop in and see what you have left, if anything. And if I have anything left...

Best of luck with the sale and the travel plans.

Rob

Reply to
AussieRob

Ummm im missing maybe 1....the ols Esci FRS1 and AV8A's came from a guy on here years ago from S Afrika forget his name....

BTW i didnt include my WW1, helos..her and lots more....

Reply to
Jules

no probs, im screwed cash wise too, not nice, not even got enuff for a tin of paint :-)

Reply to
Jules

I have several Italeri ones, 3 and a couple of Hase ones but the one i think your on about, is a really old boxed Hase, how they used to be...HALES box

Reply to
Jules

Well only one person emailed me, so im stuck at the mo. I was due to go to Germany 1st March, but thats delayed now. let me know if u get over, no probs

Reply to
Jules

Le 12/02/2007, Jules a supposé :

Hi Jules,

I'm not a 1/72 scale fan (to small for my fingers ;o)) but you have a dream collection of cars kits my friend!!!!!!!!! If I would have enough money, I would broke my pink pig... :/

Reply to
Flying Frog

Hi Chris

I used to have 3x amount of car kits....last year i sold most, i had 2x of every 'good' Mustang....and many other great muscle car....soooo many, i think i had 400 car kits...now....maybe 120, i have more not on fotos but nothing special

-----------------------------

-----------------------------

Reply to
Jules

Jules a émis l'idée suivante :

Hi again Jules,

Nothing special? Yes ans no... the 70 Police car isn't an often seen kit, and even for the others, for someone like me who loves to overdetail and to transform and customise cars kits, your room is like the paradise! ;-)

Sure, each kit isn't really expensive, the the both is certainely high.

Like I wrote it, if I would have enough money, I would buy some of them...

So... good luck my friend! ;-)

Reply to
Flying Frog

I feel your pain, I just overheated the engine in my Taurus. now it sounds like I have solid lifters, not good, not good at all...... Bad timing, as I have to get out west to see my kid off to Iraq. (read $1000 just to get there and stay a few days)

This is one cold tiring winter here !

Reply to
AM

where are your matchbox and lindberg kits, jules? wave those at me.....

"Jules" wrote

Getting serious about heading off in mid-March. Still planning the itinery

- want to go to Canada (Vancouver Is to look at the Mars) on the way out (or back) and Cape Town (for Thunder City) on the flip side. I'm trying to do it on the cheapest budget possible, so I can spend more time in UK. I'll let you know when I get it sorted.

Rob

Reply to
AussieRob

Good luck to your kid (boy, girl?).

I get to use my snowblower tomorrow for the first time this winter. I had to take the hinged doors off my shed today to get it out since the driveway in front of it heaved from the frigid temps and the doors wouldn't swing open more than 6" before scraping the asphalt and stopping. It's in my garage now.

Reply to
Willshak

Thanx !! (boy) SAW gunner, Stryker Brigade Combat Team. He is a jump out, so thank God he has a SAW (ie; he is NOT the first one through a door...)

Wouldn't work here, about 1/4" ice on everything, but the roads are clear. I cant believe they got that right here, amazing. Still kinda cold tho.

Will be back into the modeling stuff hopefully by this weekend.

Reply to
AM

Chris, the '70 Ford is coming out again. If you don't find it around there give me a holler. I can scratch one up somewhere. I'll have to see if I can post my car kit collection just for the fun of it.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

Mad-Modeller a présenté l'énoncé suivant :

Thanks a lot for your kind message Bill, but not for now: I'm very often at the hospital and it will be like that some mouthes more, so I can't build like I would like to to it. Thanks one more time. I will remember your message when it will be the right time for me... ;-)

Reply to
Flying Frog

Is your surname "Hannant"? You should be opening a shop, mate!

Eddie Bermuda

I love my kits, resin, decals etc etc...i dont have much compared to some people i know....year ago when i was single i would get parcels each day, 2 or 3 delivery companies, stuff from US ebay dirt cheap on the slow boat and from HK

oh the good old days....

Reply to
Jules