My lightnings and other kits

You've got it bad! I thought a couple of dozen stashed in the loft was excessive.

Don't suppose you've any RN or RAF Phantoms in 1/48th? The Hasegawa kits that no-one seems to have any more?

EB

Reply to
Eddie Bermuda

Sorry i dont have many 48th kits, i did see one at Marcway, the Revelled boxed kit not long ago, i know its OOP but they may still have it, there in Sheffield, it was there a couple of weeks back

Reply to
Jules

I'm considered a piker here, cause I only have

350 1/48 aircraft, and about 100 AFV's........

Just wait, it will get you too if ya stay at it long enough........

Reply to
AM

...year ago when i was single i would get parcels each day,

Did I miss something?

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

complicated...sort of with the woman whos having my baby...

i actually meant years ago.....oops

Reply to
Jules

Oh, a little Jules? or Julia?

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

AM wrote

Wouldn't work here, neither. No ice, no snow, no nuffin' but 35C and an Aussie summer sun!

Rob

Reply to
AussieRob

You mean you still enjoy the not-knowing? Both of my kids already know/knew. To me it's kinda like knowing what's under the tree before you unwrap the gift.

Anyway, there's one more Banaszak around now. As of Thursday morning my granddaughter joined us on Planet Earth. She's 10lbs. 4ozs. and 21 inches long. Like her aunt she arrived with a full head of black hair. She only missed Grandpa's birthday by one day. Mother, baby and Dad are doing OK.

Now onto April when another grandson is anticipated!

Bill Banaszak, the insufferably proud grandfather

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

cool..well done, all the best

sad news, went for a scan and she had had a miscarrage in the last couple of weeks, were pretty devestated.....

Reply to
Jules

Jules, I'm terribly sorry to hear that. My condolences on the loss of your child.

Bill Banaszak

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

Jules, I'm terribly sorry to hear that. My condolences on the loss of your child.

Bill Banaszak

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

Thanks Bill, they say these things are common yesterday at the hosp, 1 in

5...guess better than being deformed and plenty of time for another
Reply to
Jules

thanks, just one of those things

Reply to