Does Anyone Know Differences Between YA-10 (prototypes) and A-10

I have always wanted to turn 1/32 Trumpeter A-10 into one of the prototype planes. I lived at Edwards from 1975 to 1979. My father ran the weapons shop for YF-16. Thank you

Reply to
Shawn Bemo

Somebody will be along shortly with the right answer. Until then, no PAVE-PENNY pod and the cannon was, I do believe, an M61.

flak monkey

The prototypes had ESCAPAC seats and different flaps. Also, some were fitted with the 20mm M61 under the nose instead of the GAU-8, at least initially. No RWR lumps and bumps or GPS antenna either.

Dave

Reply to
Dave Williams

Vertical tails were shaped differently too. Scott Wilson

Reply to
avnav526