Any Hobby Shops in Guam?

Okay, so I've received and accepted an offer to teach secondary
ed social studies in Guam at the DOE (Civilian) schools in Guam.
Now I'm wondering, do I have to ship a chunking percentage of
my 1250# allowance there as kits, or is there going to be a rea-
sonable hobby shop there. BTW, I _WILL_ _NOT_ have any
real access to the NEX/PX/BX/ETC. I will be a civilian in a civ-
ilian world! [I'm _STILL_ trying to explain this to my Dad! Ex-
USAF, spent 23 years in, and STILL didn't know Guam was US
territory!]
Anyway, are there any hobby shops there? Thanks in Advance
for any and all help folks!
Reply to
Drew Hill