Hobby Shops in Galveston

I will be spending a few days this week in Galveston, TX, are there any
hobby shops worth checking out in Galveston or Houston?
Thanks
Ray
Reply to
Ray S.
Ray S. I was in Houston a month ago and went to an awesome rc shop. It's an internet based store but they do have a warehouse you can go check out. New Creations RC, 9735 County Line RD, Willis TX 77378. It's just North of Houston and well worth the 45 min. drive from Down Town Houston. While I was down there, I went to about 5 stores and none of them compare to this one. Their website is

BYFlyer
An up and coming store in this area is Oddessey hobbies in Nassau Bay about 35 miles north across from the Johnson Space center. Not a big shop yet, but nice people that speak R/C. You might want to visit the Texas City R/C club if you have time, they are a nice bunch with a good field. Right up the road (hwy146) from Galveston.
Reply to
Tim Holmes