Hobby shops in Kansas City?

I'll be in the Kansas City area for a week starting on May 4, and will have some time to hit up a couple of hobby shops. Any suggestions? And possible
rail fanning locations?
Thanks!
Matt

I'm not sure about Kansas City, MO itself, but my two best resources for hobby shop locations are hobbyretailer.com and the local yellow pages. It's always best to call the locations listed on hobbyretailer.com before visiting, as sometimes the site uses a billing address rather than shop location.
Puckdropper
Thanks - hobbyretailer.com is a new one for me, looks like it has some promise!
Matt

Try Doc's Caboose on 1400 Union Ave. in Kansas City or Show Me Model Railroad Co. at 810 Main Street in Grandview MO (Don't know how far from KC).
Phil Anderson

Thanks, Phil!

Site Timeline