Hobby shops in Kansas City?

I'll be in the Kansas City area for a week starting on May 4, and will have
some time to hit up a couple of hobby shops. Any suggestions? And possible
rail fanning locations?
Thanks!
Matt
Reply to
Matt Furze
"Matt Furze" wrote in news:qR8Jl.114471$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe13.iad:
I'm not sure about Kansas City, MO itself, but my two best resources for hobby shop locations are hobbyretailer.com and the local yellow pages. It's always best to call the locations listed on hobbyretailer.com before visiting, as sometimes the site uses a billing address rather than shop location.
Puckdropper
Reply to
Puckdropper
Thanks - hobbyretailer.com is a new one for me, looks like it has some promise!
Matt
Reply to
Matt Furze
Try Doc's Caboose on 1400 Union Ave. in Kansas City or Show Me Model Railroad Co. at 810 Main Street in Grandview MO (Don't know how far from KC).
Phil Anderson
Reply to
Philip Anderson
Thanks, Phil!