Quote: STEAM 2-8-8-4 FREIGHT BRASS ; MARKED :JAPAN

Age unknown . made by: unknown looks wonderful to me but, I am ignorant.

( I think picture #2 shows the ignorance..............can you see it ? or have my medications kicked in too early )

Reply to
BleuRaeder

at this time, it comes up as This listing () has been removed or is no longer available. Please make sure you entered the right item number.

Reply to
a_a_a

#2 just shows that *the seller's* meds have kicked in...

Reply to
fubar

You probably didn't get the whole URL. Try this:

fubar

Do you mean the (A) broken off front coupler, (B) the pilot being bent backwards, or (C) the valve gear that's falling apart?

};^}

Reply to
Twibil

On 4/24/2009 6:55 PM Twibil spake thus:

"No tender"? For auctions like these, that should be "no coal car".

Reply to
David Nebenzahl

Amen!!

Reply to
Steve Caple

Ummm, I didn't bother to look THAT close, it was the difference in rails that popped out to me.

Reply to
BleuRaeder

The classification lights are broken, too.

Reply to
Special Agent Melvin Purvis

Well Hell!!! If there ain't no coal car, then I don't want it!

Anybody here know how I can rescind my $2,000 bid??? Quickly!!!

Reply to
Andy

On 4/26/2009 9:22 AM Andy spake thus:

Sure--just use my new ecommerce service, OopsIBidOnThatByMistake.com. Only $19.95 per bid retraction. Put it on your PayPal account.

Reply to
David Nebenzahl

The smoke is not coming from the engine but from the pipe dream that the seller is haveing if he thinks he is going to get $1800 for that thing. Big John

Reply to
NICHE541