DCC sound decoder in the Bachmann HO 4-6-0

I have a 'high boiler' version of the above Spectrum engine, and I assume the Soundtraxx DSD-150 and a speaker will be needed to put a sound decoder in this guy. It appears that there is no special decoder like with the 2-8-0 and 2-10-0. I looked at the 2-8-0 decoder, but the tender on the 4-6-0 is very short(undec/painted version).

Jim Bernier

Reply to
Jim Bernier

I had to cut away part of the coal bunker to install a decoder in my Bachmann

4-6-0. It cannot be seen after the load is reinstalled. The tender is very small.
Reply to
MGuill1224