HO Oriental Limited Powehouse 2-4-4-2 Little River #126

Hi Sorry for my bad english I have a the above loco and search for information for follow:

  1. I will built in Kadee (front and rear)
  2. I will built in a DCC-Decoder
  3. I will tune up the power connection to the rails any idea ? any links for websides i search with google, small found

Greetings from Germany

Juergen

Reply to
Jürgen Pollak

I, too, have one of these jewels. Runs like a top on 12" radius!

  1. Mine's packed at the moment, but IIRC, I installed standard Kadee #5 couplers, but would likely use the scale #58 now.

  1. Haven't looked at this on mine, but the decoder should go in the tender with room for a speaker (if you get a sound decoder).

  2. I haven't had any problems with mine when I've run it on the local modular setup. If you do, perhaps installing wipers on the off-side drivers would help.
Reply to
Brian Paul Ehni

"Brian Paul Ehni" schrieb im Newsbeitrag

Thank You Brian I become a other Info from a Logginggroup see here, i order just the magazine

-------------------------------------- Greetings! Contact Timber Times magazine, at

Ask them for a copy of back issue #11.

I did a small story about adding a DCC decoder, and some other details, to the Powerhouse 2-4-4-2 engine. The story and photos may be of some help.

Reply to
Jürgen Pollak