Mantua 4-4-2 Atlantic Assembly Instructions

Hi Sorry for my bad english I search for Mantua 4-4-2 Atlantic Assembly Instructions A Scan as jpg or a Link to a Webside And i search for Hints and Tips to install a DCC-decoder in this loco

Reply to
Jürgen Pollak

Try the Kalmbach Library at the NMRA.

They have a great deal of historic and archival material including instruction sheets from many models and companies. It may take a day or more to get the information, if they have it.

Good luck.

Reply to
Frank A. Rosenbaum

Mantua has made two very different 4-4-2 Atlantics. They made model of a Reading RR Atlantic with a wide firebox in the late 1940's and early 1950's. This model had a formed brass boiler with die-cats zinc alloy cab and boiler front. Then in the late 1980's and early 1990's, they made an Atlantic with a plastic boiler that I believe came in both a B&O wagon-top boiler and a Pennsy Belpaire boiler version.

If you are seeking plans for the early model, a parts list and parts diagram are available at HO Seekers site at:

I did not find the later Atlantic kit on this site, but I think you will find that the assembly of the later Mantua Atlantic is generally similar to the assembly to the Tyco 4-6-0. The 4-6-0 instructions are at:

Geezer

Reply to
Geezer

I have a new version No kit. I will disassemble for built in a DCC-Decoder I have the Pennsylvania 460 (No. 339-020), no Can Motor, no Kadeecouplers

Juergen

"Geezer" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:OZmdnbZh7s-X3qjYnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@adelphia.com...

Reply to
Jürgen Pollak

try model power, they sent me instuctions for the gp20 Anthony

Reply to
Aceantman-Anthony

"Aceantman-Anthony" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:ehcalb$r9k$ snipped-for-privacy@news-02.connect.com.au...

Thank you I send a mail to Model Power