N scale layout

I'm new to this hobby and looking find sites for ideas for n scale layouts, any help would be appreciated.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ These should get you started:
N Scale Webring:
http://a.webring.com/webring?ring=nscale&list
Thor's All Gauge Page:
http://www.thorstrains.com
David's World of N Scale:
http://www.thetrain.org /
A popular book: "N Scale Model Railroad That Grows":
(Amazon.com product link shortened)
My Favorite Sites Pages have numerous links:
http://www.billsrailroad.net/bills-favorite-links
Bill Bill's Railroad Empire N Scale Model Railroad: http://www.billsrailroad.net Brief History of N Scale: http://www.billsrailroad.net/history/n-scale Model Railroad Books, Toys, and Trains: http://www.billsrailroad.net/bookstore Resources--Links to 1,100 sites: http://www.billsrailroad.net/bills-favorite-links
:
I'm new to this hobby and looking find sites for ideas for n scale layouts, any help would be appreciated --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Opps! I gave you the wrong url for Thor's All Gauge Page. Here's the correct one:
http://www.thortrains.com /
Good luck with your endeavor, James. I hope you derive as much pleasure from your N scale railroad as I have from mine.
Bill Bill's Railroad Empire N Scale Model Railroad: http://www.billsrailroad.net Haunted House Scene: http://www.billsrailroad.net/halloween-1 Flying Saucer Scene: http://www.billsrailroad.net/halloween-2 Halloween Page: http://www.billsrailroad.net/halloween Model Railroad Books, Toys, and Trains: http://www.billsrailroad.net/bookstore
A few more in addition to the excellent sites already suggested.
http://www.carendt.com / http://www.naisp.net/mfischer/m_train2.htm http://www.layoutdepot.com / http://layoutdesigns.com /
And if you're really pushed for space.... http://www.carendt.com /
Cheers David
James Hope wrote:

"Track Planning for Realistic Operation" by John Armstrong contains a wealth of good ideas for layouts, and is a good read as well.
David Starr