LOUISIANA & ARKANSAS STEAM PHOTOS - HELP?

Hello, I wish to superdetail a Bachamn 2-10-0 to rrepresent a L & A locomotive in honor of my granddad and dad - both of whoom worked for that line. Is anyone aware of any websites that featur phtos of L&A steam? Thanks for any help you can give! REN

Reply to
renaborney

The RR-FallenFlags site has these 3 of the 2-10-0's, plus many more of other L&A steam:

Geezer

Reply to
Geezer

You may want to start with research first, check out yahoo groups for groups based on modelling prototypes, also look around for historical assocations.

Alan

Reply to
Alan Gilchrist