Railroad Books For Sale

I have a number of books for sale. My father worked for Westinghouse Airbrake's for well over 40 years. He was also a professional witness for the railroad. Testifying at hundreds of cases on the stopping distances of trains. These books are from his collection. I have a list of the first box and a link to a web page where some of them can be viewed. If any one is interested please let me know. I thought I would stop by here before listing them on ebay. I will try and answer any questions you may have.

This is a list from the first box: ABC's of Air Brakes Locomotive Air Brakes Modern Freight Car Air Brakes Car Builders Cyclopedia Car and Locomotive Cyclopedia Centennial Edition Chicago & Illinois Midland Management of Train Operation and Train Handling Management of Train Operation and Train Handling Code of Federal Regulations Transportation Code of Federal Regulations Transportation The Modern Locomotive Handbook Locomotive Engineer Question And Answer Study Guide For Modern Locomotives And Train Handling Air Brake Tests Westinghouse Air Brake Tests Westinghouse Air Brake Tests Westinghouse Pennsylvania-Westinghouse Brake Tests Missouri Pacific Railroad System Lines Railroad Wheels Field Manual of the A. A. R. Interchange Rules Field Manual of the A. A. R. Interchange Rules St. Louis-San Francisco Railway Company Train Handling Rules & Instructions For Controlled Train Dynamics Collection of Air Brake Papers Pocket Companion Carnegie Steel Company Compressed Air Data The Railroad-What It Is, What It Does The Introduction To Railroading Master Momentum Engineering and Design of Railway Brake Systems Unit Trains

You can view them at

Thank you

Rob

Reply to