old MehanoTeknika steam loco

hello to all the newsgroup and a happy new year to everybody, while reordering my garage, i "discovered" the box of my railrod trains with wich i played when i was ten.

So i have to take a decision: put them in the trash or give them a good rearange and a new collocation. Theye economic value is very little ( the all are HO scale, mostly Lima Brand, i am italian and writing from italy), but they have a big affective value.

I so taked the second chanche, so the first item to set up is a stealt it's brand is MehanoTecnika (the actual Mehano

and it was bought in the 1980 summer in Yugoslavy. It is a 0-4-0 with steam tender and it has "96 Pennsylvania" signs. you can se a pic there http:\\embedded.altervista.org\loco.bmpThose any body can give me some info about the original one loco and line? Also some info about the model will bel great.

Thank you all and excuse me for bad english and for non tecnical language but i am not a modeller (for now:)) Alessandro

Reply to
Alessandro