BLI 2-10-0 with QSI-Sound have no headlight

Sorry, my english is bad, i from Germany
PRR I1sa 2-10-0 w/ 210F82A, 8-Axle Tender Modern Headlight Position, #4324, with
QSI Sound, DC/DCC, HO
I use a new of this above loco from Factory direct trains. I test analog Loco run, sound Ok. Light Foreward and back ok.
I test DCC Set a new Address Loco run, sound OK Light foreward is dead (the 1,5 Volt Bulp is OK) Light back (LED) is all time on. Only a light Dimm over the DCC Function F0. A reset over the jumper in the Tender to factory default. this not help.
Can you help me please.
--
Juergen

Juergen, First 2 things of the top of my head. Join the Yahoo BLI group and ask this question.
BroadwayLimited-PrecisionCraft.yahoogroups.com
Second check out JMRI (DecoderPro) at the following.
http://jmri.sourceforge.net /
This is free software to make programming really easy.

Thanks I use JMRI I found the error This is a new from loco, fresh from the factory and have a bad connection cable in the loco boiler. I have re-soldered. all OK
Juergen

Don't know the particular decoder, but some decoders give half wave between function output and rail/chassis and full output between fnction output and function ground.
Regards, Greg.P.
On Mon, 20 Jul 2009 15:58:40 +1200, "Greg.Procter"
Golly! The first bit of honesty from Greg in ages! -- Ray
On 7/20/2009 12:09 AM Ray Haddad spake thus:

And this retort is taking the high road how? Tsk, tsk, "mate".

On Mon, 20 Jul 2009 11:09:36 -0700, David Nebenzahl

A road you have systematically avoided. -- Ray

You could try to catch up with me - like that would ever happen.
Regards, Greg.P.
On Tue, 21 Jul 2009 12:13:53 +1200, "Greg.Procter"

Once is not a hard record to beat, Greg. Now smile! -- Ray

Trust me Ray, you'll never top one.
Regards, Greg.P.
If you ain't on topic, go away!
-- Bob May
So far I'm the only one here who has attempted to solve the MR problem put forward.
Regards, Greg.P.
On Wed, 22 Jul 2009 11:17:42 +1200, "Greg.Procter"

By guessing. Which could cause harm to very expensive items in the process. Next time, perhaps you would be better served to keep your guessing to yourself. -- Ray

Ray, my guesses are educated appraisals based on experience, unlike the sort of guesses you might come up with based on throwing chicken bones at the wall or the direction your pet skinks are facing at sunrise.
Regards, Greg.P.
On Wed, 22 Jul 2009 12:00:33 +1200, "Greg.Procter"

They're still guesses and dangerous to OTHER folks' equipment. You should be ashamed, Greg, but you'll never see the reality of the harm you can do with your nonsense. Keep up the good work. -- Ray

I can see why you never do anything, Ray - you'd have to guess how the boxes of your Tyco "chuff chuff" boxcar open - you might tear the cardboard flap!
On Wed, 22 Jul 2009 15:48:12 +1200, "Greg.Procter"
Well, it's about time. Does this mean you won't pretend to know things even when you're guessing? -- Ray
On Thu, 23 Jul 2009 06:03:57 +0800, Ray Haddad wrote:
It is time now to put Ray Haddad and Greg.Procter in my killfile. *ploink*.
Life will be better without them.
--
Groet, salut, Wim.

Had you considered answering the gentleman's problem?
Regards, Greg.P.
On Tue, 21 Jul 2009 12:14:57 +1200, "Greg.Procter"

You know, Greg, I was struck by the fact that you had no idea of a correct answer to his question and even began by stating you don't know which makes your reply just utter hogwash and useless. I used those two words to poke fun at you and you turn it into a brawl. You and your mate Dave.
It doesn't make any sense at all to guess at an answer. Expensive equipment is at stake here but you have to belly up to the bar and lower the standards of the entire newsgroup by guessing. -- Ray