BLI 2-10-0 with QSI-Sound have no headlight

Sorry, my english is bad, i from Germany
PRR I1sa 2-10-0 w/ 210F82A, 8-Axle Tender Modern Headlight Position, #4324, with
QSI Sound, DC/DCC, HO
I use a new of this above loco from Factory direct trains.
I test analog
Loco run, sound Ok. Light Foreward and back ok.
I test DCC
Set a new Address
Loco run, sound OK
Light foreward is dead (the 1,5 Volt Bulp is OK)
Light back (LED) is all time on. Only a light Dimm over the DCC Function F0.
A reset over the jumper in the Tender to factory default. this not help.
Can you help me please.
Reply to
J.Pollak
Juergen, First 2 things of the top of my head. Join the Yahoo BLI group and ask this question.
BroadwayLimited-PrecisionCraft.yahoogroups.com
Second check out JMRI (DecoderPro) at the following.
This is free software to make programming really easy.
Reply to
Jon Miller
"Jon Miller" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:Av6dnbglqfIUl8TXnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@posted.docknet...
Thanks I use JMRI I found the error This is a new from loco, fresh from the factory and have a bad connection cable in the loco boiler. I have re-soldered. all OK
Juergen
Reply to
J.Pollak
Don't know the particular decoder, but some decoders give half wave between function output and rail/chassis and full output between fnction output and function ground.
Regards, Greg.P.
Reply to
Greg.Procter
You know, Greg, I was struck by the fact that you had no idea of a correct answer to his question and even began by stating you don't know which makes your reply just utter hogwash and useless. I used those two words to poke fun at you and you turn it into a brawl. You and your mate Dave.
It doesn't make any sense at all to guess at an answer. Expensive equipment is at stake here but you have to belly up to the bar and lower the standards of the entire newsgroup by guessing. -- Ray
Reply to
Ray Haddad
On 7/21/2009 2:06 AM Ray Haddad spake thus:
Just for the record, I'm not Greg's "mate", "mate".
It's you and Greg who have the room together here.
Reply to
David Nebenzahl
And speaking of which, let me make A Modest Proposal:
I happen to own a medium-sized -and pitch-black- basement room.
So how about we throw Haddad and Procter into it, bare nekked, each armed with a razor-sharp machete. Then we plunge the room into utter darknes and give them ten minutes to settle their differences before we flood the room with nerve gas.
I also suggest we start a betting pool: Even money if either survives, a two-to-one payback if neither does, and we pipe the gas in nine minutes early if it sounds as if negotiation might break out.
Anybody see a downside?
~Pete
Reply to
Twibil
If you ain't on topic, go away!
-- Bob May
Bob May
And speaking of which, let me make A Modest Proposal:
I happen to own a medium-sized -and pitch-black- basement room.
So how about we throw Haddad and Procter into it, bare nekked, each armed with a razor-sharp machete. Then we plunge the room into utter darknes and give them ten minutes to settle their differences before we flood the room with nerve gas.
I also suggest we start a betting pool: Even money if either survives, a two-to-one payback if neither does, and we pipe the gas in nine minutes early if it sounds as if negotiation might break out.
Anybody see a downside?
~Pete
Cost for the gas? Who cleans up?
Reply to
LD
Good thinking!
(1) A retired Army buddy of mine can probably get us the surplus WMD for free, and (2) there's a large orange grove behind my house that's always in need of fertilizer.
( I already own my own tree-shredder, and any left-overs go to the Fargo home for indigent coyotes.)
~Pete
Reply to
Twibil
It seems you can't read a complete sentence, Ray. I said I have no experience with his specific decoder. All decoders should work much the same way and as no-one else had attempted an answer I felt my experience might be relevant as I had achieved a similar effect with a different decoder.
I have c25 years of experience with Lenz digital systems.
Regards, Greg.P.
Reply to
Greg.Procter

Site Timeline