Pictures of Edmonton Alberta model railroad

I was privileged to be allowed to take pictures of Edmonton Model railroad club's purpose built building at Fort Edmonton park, Alberta.

I've added some more model pics taken at Edmonton.

They do not, as yet, have any captions on them. This will be updated when I get information from Edmonton. All I can say is that they show the layout from the lowest level near the entrance to the building and gradually follow the line along its full length. There is a lot of track so to get all these in will take some time. In the meantime here's the next batch

More to follow soon.

In the meantime, enjoy

Reply to
Mike Hughes

In message , Mike Hughes writes

I've added captions to the photos of Edmonton Model railroad association starting here

supplied by Mark Johnson, Treasurer)

Reply to
Mike Hughes

In message , Mike Hughes writes

I've added more photos.

Real photos start at

photos start at
I've included on of my host Mark Johnson which can be seen at
is sending me regular updates to caption the model photos.

If you want to see more about the Edmonton layout visit their site at

Enjoy

Reply to
Mike Hughes