Pictures of Edmonton Alberta model railroad

I was privileged to be allowed to take pictures of Edmonton Model railroad club's purpose built building at Fort Edmonton park, Alberta.
I've added some more model pics taken at Edmonton.
They do not, as yet, have any captions on them. This will be updated when I get information from Edmonton. All I can say is that they show the layout from the lowest level near the entrance to the building and gradually follow the line along its full length. There is a lot of track so to get all these in will take some time. In the meantime here's the next batch http://mikehughes627.fotopic.net/p59545509.html
More to follow soon.
In the meantime, enjoy
--
Mike Hughes
Marketing Co-ordinator NMRA British Region

I've added captions to the photos of Edmonton Model railroad association starting here http://mikehughes627.fotopic.net/p59545509.html (Information supplied by Mark Johnson, Treasurer)
--
Mike Hughes

I've added more photos.