More Edmonton model pictures added

Another 10 photos taken at Edmonton Model Railroad Association starting here http://mikehughes627.fotopic.net/p59856720.html
We're now starting to get to the more detailed parts of the layout.
I have another 10 ready to be added very soon. Only another 50+ to go - and that's just the model pictures. There's a load more of real trains to come.
If you want to see more about the Edmonton layout visit their site at http://www.emraonline.ca
--
Mike Hughes
Marketing Co-ordinator NMRA British Region

Where do you sell this - and is there a web link?

--
Mike Hughes

MIke, Phil is the proprietor of http://www.rrscenery.com/ .
Peteski
In message

OK it all falls into place now. I've seen his stuff on here before. Pity it's a bit too far and too costly to get that stuff to the UK :-))