More Edmonton model pictures added

Another 10 photos taken at Edmonton Model Railroad Association starting here

We're now starting to get to the more detailed parts of the layout.

I have another 10 ready to be added very soon. Only another 50+ to go - and that's just the model pictures. There's a load more of real trains to come.

If you want to see more about the Edmonton layout visit their site at

Mike Hughes

I enjoyed the prototype pictures and noted the ballast and siding track dirt. I look at things from a different perspective than some and realized I have those colors. This is the CN railroad, but could be used for a free lance line. The rock on the mainline is very close to my #130-2 Northern Pacific ballast and the sidings are like my #1030 Black Cinder Powder that is also used for Asphalt Paving Material.

Look at the ties where the jointer plate is being replaced. The wood is very splintered and the ties are brown. I have a pigment for this, but don't sell it as of yet.

Reply to
Philip Anderson

In message , Philip Anderson writes

Where do you sell this - and is there a web link?

Reply to
Mike Hughes

MIke, Phil is the proprietor of

.

Peteski

Reply to
peteski

OK it all falls into place now. I've seen his stuff on here before. Pity it's a bit too far and too costly to get that stuff to the UK :-))

Reply to
Mike Hughes