more Wunderland photos

I've added 20 photos to the Wunderland collection starting here http://mikehughes627.fotopic.net/p62373865.html
Enjoy

--
Mike Hughes
Marketing Co-ordinator NMRA British Region

Wunderbar!

There's loads more to come. I can't put them all on together as it would overload my download allowance on the site I use.
I've just received a CD with pictures taken by another member of our party and will be posting them in the next week or so.
--
Mike Hughes
Marketing Co-ordinator NMRA British Region

And here are the first 10 of those. These were taken by fellow NMRA member Ron Gager
WARNING: The first picture you will see may not be suitable for those of a nervous disposition. You may well need a sick bag when you see it.
Pictures start here http://mikehughes627.fotopic.net/p62435285.html
Enjoy
More to come very soon
--
Mike Hughes
Marketing Co-ordinator NMRA British Region

I've added another 20 photos starting here http://mikehughes627.fotopic.net/p62443451.html
Enjoy
--
Mike Hughes
Marketing Co-ordinator NMRA British Region

I've added another 20 pictures starting here http://mikehughes627.fotopic.net/p62461397.html
More to follow soon
Enjoy
--
Mike Hughes
Marketing Co-ordinator NMRA British Region
writes

Speaking of backgrounds, what is that odd light column just to the right of the balloon in the first picture?
Thanks for posting.
On Fri, 11 Dec 2009 12:52:37 -0800, LDosser wrote:

A column they tried to hide by painting it in camouflage colours. ;-)
--
Groet, salut, Wim.

And here they are
http://mikehughes627.fotopic.net/p62517507.html
--
Mike Hughes
Marketing Co-ordinator NMRA British Region
writes

Do they have Chevy Chase at a Biergarten?

Not certain - there was so much there it was very easy to miss something. Keep looking out, you never quite know what you'll see :-))
--
Mike Hughes
Marketing Co-ordinator NMRA British Region
Some more of NMRA BR member Ron Gager's photos added here http://mikehughes627.fotopic.net/p62537069.html
Enjoy
--
Mike Hughes
Marketing Co-ordinator NMRA British Region
writes

You notice something different every time. This time I noticed the vehicle lights and an odd shaped red thingie about half way down the side of a ravine. Also, the vehicular tunnel openings look like our drainage pipes.

You should have been there. It didn't matter where you looked there was so much detail to see.
If you can get to Hamburg at the end of November 2010 then you'd be welcome to join the next trip.
--
Mike Hughes
Marketing Co-ordinator NMRA British Region
writes

Thanks.
More photos added here http://mikehughes627.fotopic.net/p62619398.html We're now getting to the American section.
Enjoy
--
Mike Hughes
Marketing Co-ordinator NMRA British Region

Nope. Stuck in Switzerland with Roman Polanski ...

I've added 20 photos of the American section of Wunderland http://mikehughes627.fotopic.net/p62651173.html
Enjoy
--
Mike Hughes
Marketing Co-ordinator NMRA British Region

Thanks, Mike. Seems slow today. I went to your index and accessed from there.
This section appears to me as a European's idea of America. Maybe the pueblo or the strange looking cacti. Just something 'not right'.

On Sat, 26 Dec 2009 16:42:12 -0800, LDosser wrote:

Sorta like a Karl May western - for some grins, see if you can find "Old Surehand", which I'm sure Stewart Granger regretted all the way to the bank.
--
Steve