more Wunderland photos

I've added 20 photos to the Wunderland collection starting here

Enjoy

Reply to
Mike Hughes

Wunderbar!

Reply to
LDosser

In message , LDosser writes

There's loads more to come. I can't put them all on together as it would overload my download allowance on the site I use.

I've just received a CD with pictures taken by another member of our party and will be posting them in the next week or so.

Reply to
Mike Hughes

In message , Mike Hughes writes

And here are the first 10 of those. These were taken by fellow NMRA member Ron Gager

WARNING: The first picture you will see may not be suitable for those of a nervous disposition. You may well need a sick bag when you see it.

Pictures start here

Enjoy

More to come very soon

Reply to
Mike Hughes

In message , Mike Hughes writes

I've added another 20 photos starting here

Enjoy

Reply to
Mike Hughes

In message , Mike Hughes writes

I've added another 20 pictures starting here

More to follow soon

Enjoy

Reply to
Mike Hughes

Speaking of backgrounds, what is that odd light column just to the right of the balloon in the first picture?

Thanks for posting.

Reply to
LDosser

A column they tried to hide by painting it in camouflage colours. ;-)

Reply to
Wim van Bemmel

In message , Mike Hughes writes

And here they are

Mike Hughes

Do they have Chevy Chase at a Biergarten?

Reply to
LDosser

In message , LDosser writes

Not certain - there was so much there it was very easy to miss something. Keep looking out, you never quite know what you'll see :-))

Reply to
Mike Hughes

In message , Mike Hughes writes

Some more of NMRA BR member Ron Gager's photos added here

Enjoy

Reply to
Mike Hughes

You notice something different every time. This time I noticed the vehicle lights and an odd shaped red thingie about half way down the side of a ravine. Also, the vehicular tunnel openings look like our drainage pipes.

Reply to
LDosser

In message , LDosser writes

You should have been there. It didn't matter where you looked there was so much detail to see.

If you can get to Hamburg at the end of November 2010 then you'd be welcome to join the next trip.

Reply to
Mike Hughes

Thanks.

Reply to
LDosser

More photos added here

're now getting to the American section.

Enjoy

Reply to
Mike Hughes

Nope. Stuck in Switzerland with Roman Polanski ...

Reply to
LDosser

In message , LDosser writes

I've added 20 photos of the American section of Wunderland

Enjoy

Reply to
Mike Hughes

Thanks, Mike. Seems slow today. I went to your index and accessed from there.

This section appears to me as a European's idea of America. Maybe the pueblo or the strange looking cacti. Just something 'not right'.

Reply to
LDosser

Sorta like a Karl May western - for some grins, see if you can find "Old Surehand", which I'm sure Stewart Granger regretted all the way to the bank.

Reply to
Steve Caple