more Wunderland photos

In message , LDosser writes
There's loads more to come. I can't put them all on together as it would overload my download allowance on the site I use.
I've just received a CD with pictures taken by another member of our party and will be posting them in the next week or so.
Reply to
Mike Hughes
In message , Mike Hughes writes
And here are the first 10 of those. These were taken by fellow NMRA member Ron Gager
WARNING: The first picture you will see may not be suitable for those of a nervous disposition. You may well need a sick bag when you see it.
Pictures start here
Enjoy
More to come very soon
Reply to
Mike Hughes
In message , Mike Hughes writes
I've added another 20 pictures starting here
More to follow soon
Enjoy
Reply to
Mike Hughes
Speaking of backgrounds, what is that odd light column just to the right of the balloon in the first picture?
Thanks for posting.
Reply to
LDosser
In message , LDosser writes
Not certain - there was so much there it was very easy to miss something. Keep looking out, you never quite know what you'll see :-))
Reply to
Mike Hughes
You notice something different every time. This time I noticed the vehicle lights and an odd shaped red thingie about half way down the side of a ravine. Also, the vehicular tunnel openings look like our drainage pipes.
Reply to
LDosser
In message , LDosser writes
You should have been there. It didn't matter where you looked there was so much detail to see.
If you can get to Hamburg at the end of November 2010 then you'd be welcome to join the next trip.
Reply to
Mike Hughes
Thanks, Mike. Seems slow today. I went to your index and accessed from there.
This section appears to me as a European's idea of America. Maybe the pueblo or the strange looking cacti. Just something 'not right'.
Reply to
LDosser
Sorta like a Karl May western - for some grins, see if you can find "Old Surehand", which I'm sure Stewart Granger regretted all the way to the bank.
Reply to
Steve Caple

Site Timeline