Last Miniatur Wunderland pics - and a caption competition

I've added the last of my personal Miniatur Wunderland photos - although I still have a lot more from Ron Gager to be added (much later) starting
here http://mikehughes627.fotopic.net/p63081038.html
How about coming up for a caption for this one - you can be as rude as you like about me but I'm not sure how sensitive the other person in the picture is <grin> http://mikehughes627.fotopic.net/p63081039.html
or this one http://mikehughes627.fotopic.net/p63081040.html
The best suggestion (that can be legally published) will be added to the appropriate photo in due course.
[1] in the opinion of the judge (me!) after consultation with the persons shown in the pictures !
Have fun!
--
Mike Hughes
Marketing Co-ordinator NMRA British Region