Not the Winter Meet but Wunderland instead

I had hoped that I would now be posting photos taken at the NMRA Winter Meet at Benson. Unfortunately this had to be postponed due to the bad
weather conditions so you'll just have to have some more of Ron Gager's Miniatur Wunderland photos (36 in total), starting here. http://mikehughes627.fotopic.net/p62907775.html
Although Benson has been postponed until later in the year I'm hoping to take photos of the first testing session with guest operators of my loft layout. That should sort out the 'challenges' that need to be solved before I can make more progress. Look out for the photos coming soon.
--
Mike Hughes
Marketing Co-ordinator NMRA British Region

Are the carnival rides animate? What is the explanation for the giant white spider?
On 1/13/2010 5:36 AM, LDosser wrote:

    The question that comes to my mind is; what is wrong with posting the link to the web site itself? It gives you more options to view than just a scattered few photos.
http://www.miniatur-wunderland.com /