Pictures of model show and my loft layout

I've managed to find time to upload some pictures.
The first group were taken at the recent Erith show and start here http://mikehughes627.fotopic.net/p63434867.html
The second group complete the set taken on my first 'running' session in my loft and start here http://mikehughes627.fotopic.net/p63435214.html
I'm hoping that when the weather gets warmer I'll be able to make more progress with the loft. The intention is to hold a running session once a month for 2 visitors plus me. This will then provide the incentive to do more work between session - at least in theory. If you're interested I'll add more photos as progress takes place.
Enjoy
--
Mike Hughes

Nice.
*I* could have a layout like that, if I had a lot more money, had started building it 20-30 years ago, AND had a lot more room to work with!
Oh, AND had a more artistic bent!!
:)

*snip*
Regarding http://mikehughes627.fotopic.net/p63434864.html
Are the Cats there working machines, or just on display? Looking at the various machines around here, they're only that clean once in their life. (I probably ought to get my model out in the scale dirt, too.)
Puckdropper

They are N scale and are there for display only. The layout belongs to NMRA BR webmaster, Peter Borcherds. You can find more about his layout at http://www.rochelleintermodal.com /
--
Mike Hughes