More US model pictures from South Shore

At our meeting on Wednesday 25 June our Chairman, Nick Whitmarsh-Everiss
appears to have given way to his frustration at not being able to get
his message across to the members! Here is a picture of him expressing
that frustration
was it frustration?
Can you come up for a suitable caption for this photo? Let me have your
caption and I'll make a free and democratic decision (i.e. I'll pick the
one I like best!) which is the best and add that as the caption on the
web site. Let's give it a week for you to really think up something
clever. You have until July 7.
There are also:-
the remaining photos taken at Firle showing Syd and Charlies models
(taken outdoors);
photos of club members at what may be one of our last meetings at the
Lydhurst Road Labour Hall, including work in progress on Bevis King's
Othmar Yard.
These are start at

Enjoy
for club details