More American models from UK based club

At our meeting on Wednesday 25 June our Chairman, Nick Whitmarsh-Everiss appears to have given way to his frustration at not being able to get his message across to the members! Here is a picture of him expressing that frustration

was it frustration?

Can you come up for a suitable caption for this photo? Let me have your caption and I'll make a free and democratic decision (i.e. I'll pick the one I like best!) which is the best and add that as the caption on the web site. Let's give it a week for you to really think up something clever. You have until July 7.

There are also:- the remaining photos taken at Firle showing Syd and Charlies models (taken outdoors); photos of club members at what may be one of our last meetings at the Lydhurst Road Labour Hall, including work in progress on Bevis King's Othmar Yard.

These are start at

Enjoy

Want to know more about South Shore?

Mike Hughes

"NO, Albus!! You *CAN'T* run your 'Hogwart's Express' on an American wild west layout!"

Reply to
Twibil

On Tue, 1 Jul 2008 00:40:47 +0100, I said, "Pick a card, any card" and Mike Hughes instead replied:

" . . . 28, 29, 30! Ready or not, here I come!"

-- Ray

Reply to
Ray Haddad