The BIG one - I've been shot

Regular readers will remember that I promised you all a BIG one.
At last I've managed to sum up the courage to publish this photo. Some
say you will need a sick bag to view this one - and they are just the kind ones! Here it is http://mikehughes627.fotopic.net/p52922253.html
Having asked you to send in your various captions after I've posted photos of our members (and visitors) I must now stand in the firing line myself. So this is the next 'caption competition'.
I know I probably don't have to tell you that you can be a rude as you like. I'll publish the ones that are suitable for general consumption with the final one being posted to the site. This time the decision is *mine*
P.S. Don't forget that Broke Brick Mountain and The Ashley, Danville and Deanstown layouts are at Firle Village hall, East Sussex on Monday 25th August (which just happens to be my birthday!!)
--
Mike Hughes
โœ–

Who the fuck are you and what has this crap to do with transport?
Add pictures here
โœ–
Steve Firth wrote:

Well it's a moving picture - in some ways.
--
Moving things in still pictures!

Add pictures here
โœ–

More than that, he's a taxi driver licensed for London and Brighton, and lives in Tarring, West Sussex, England
Not many people can say that.
Add pictures here
โœ–
"Steve Firth"

Nice language Steve. Was it necessary?
-- Cheers Roger T. See the GER at: - http://www.islandnet.com/~rogertra /
Add pictures here
โœ–

Oh, probably about as necessary as your attempt to play net-nanny.
Add pictures here
โœ–

Oh, probably about as necessary as your attempt to play net-nanny.
This is a group about ........................... Oh, never mind, there's morons and people who can't express themselves without the use of profanity everywhere. Why not here?
This group as gone down hill anyway.
-- Cheers Roger T. See the GER at: - http://www.islandnet.com/~rogertra /
Add pictures here
โœ–

Well, it's dropped its aitches. ;-)
Peter
Add pictures here
โœ–

I think this has arisen because the OP posted not only to the model rail groups, where I assume he is a regular, but also to uk.railway and uk.transport.
Add pictures here
โœ–

Indeed, two separate groups. You're in the first one.
I'll stand on the side of D H Lawrence, James Joyce and Shakespeare. You can line up with Enid Blyton and your intellectual peers.
ObScenity: Fuck.
Add pictures here
โœ–
On Fri, 22 Aug 2008 09:10:22 +0100, %steve%@malloc.co.uk (Steve Firth) wrote:

And you REALLY believe you'll be remembered in 100 years time ? I think it's the context that matters, rather than just inserting them randomly to try and create an impression of butchness..
Add pictures here
โœ–

I don't give a fuck.

Of course naming yourself after a drunken wifebeater isn't an attempt to create an impression of "butchness" is it?
Add pictures here
โœ–
On Fri, 22 Aug 2008 10:31:38 +0100, I said, "Pick a card, any card" and %steve%@malloc.co.uk (Steve Firth) instead replied:

Say, you're really not enjoying this, are you? -- Ray
Add pictures here
โœ–

Say, you always talk through your arse?
Add pictures here
โœ–
On Fri, 22 Aug 2008 11:09:33 +0100, I said, "Pick a card, any card" and %steve%@malloc.co.uk (Steve Firth) instead replied:

Only before I blow you a kiss. Deal. -- Ray
Add pictures here
โœ–

Sorry, I don't do Friends of Dorothy.
Add pictures here
โœ–
On Fri, 22 Aug 2008 13:21:13 +0100, I said, "Pick a card, any card" and %steve%@malloc.co.uk (Steve Firth) instead replied:

Still not enjoying this, eh? -- Ray
Add pictures here
โœ–

Still talking through your arse, eh?
(sotto voce - are all the morons who play with toy trains really as dumb as this one?)
Add pictures here
โœ–
On Sat, 23 Aug 2008 00:37:44 +0100, I said, "Pick a card, any card" and %steve%@malloc.co.uk (Steve Firth) instead replied:

A person such as yourself should remain silent on a newsgroup and be thought a fool rather than type and remove all doubt. -- Ray
Add pictures here
โœ–

"Too late!"
-Marty Feldman as Igor in "Young Frankenstein".
Add pictures here
โœ–