Guide to assembling "Super O" track

------------------------------------

I didn't see the guide. What I see is a gold coin. ????

Bill

Reply to
Bill

Hello, fellow railroaders. I feel silly asking this as I am an EE by profession but can anyone with access to a 1950s era American Flyer s-gauge instruction manual explain why the hookup for a single reverse-loop using a manual DPDT switch (not a reverse loop relay) apparently has to be more complicated than required? In addition to a track switch (turnout) it requires six track insulating pins and presumably three track terminals. I understand how it operates in this manner but, in addition to a DPDT switch, why not just make use of the two-train option on the turnout and a single insulated track section? Thanks for your time and comment. Sincerely,

John Wood (Code 5550) e-mail: snipped-for-privacy@itd.nrl.navy.mil Naval Research Laboratory

4555 Overlook Avenue, SW Washington, DC 20375-5337
Reply to
J. B. Wood

How about!!!

The instructions stay the same even IF the 'Two-Train' option isn't available??

Chuck D.

Reply to
Charles Davis

good one