Layout Quality "Super O"

One of the sidebars from selling a great deal of "Super O" track is that I get
many items that will benefit from a little TLC but are fine for a layout. For
example, I have many electric "Super O" switches that work but need TLC to look
better and or work a bit smoother or the like. No junk, just some clean up
needed. If you are in need of Super O items, want a bargain, shoot me an email
and lets talk.
Very best, Mike
The Story of Lionel "Super O" Track
(