Ebay Time Again for Wallager

It has been a loooong time since I sold anything on ebay... I think about 16 months, well over a year. Just too busy. I even selected this pile of stuff to unload before Christmas, but didn't photograph it until last week and tonight finally got off my butt and listed it all. Typical stuff, some diesels, some steam, freight cars - the good, the bad, the ugly, the obsolete, the duplicates.

Have fun!

Andy

- Pre-Interstate Urban Archaeology

Andy Harman

I was just looking last night for season 5 of B5 at Costco myself.....

Reply to
Brian Paul Ehni