Ebay listing time

I put 8 new items up for sale on Ebay today. 15 - 20 minutes later I decided to do a search for some of my items. One of my items showed up in my search but only after about 15 minutes. As of about 40 minutes into my listing one is still not picked up on a search. Am I paying for listing time I'm not getting? I have a fast connection so I know that is not the problem. How long after an item is submitted does it normally take for it to become "available to buyers"?

Reply to
oldjag

Taken 8 hours or more in my experience.

Reply to
Richard J Kinch

Quite awhile, this is normal.

GWE

Reply to
Grant Erwin

On the day of 1 Apr 2006 21:29:31 -0800... "oldjag" typed these letters:

Most of the time my items show up pretty quickly. But, I have had some that didn't show up til the following day.

Devonshire

Reply to
Devonshire