Find out Negatives/Neutrals on eBay Since Beginning of eBay...

Try:

For example:

?User=cleonejr&Dirn=Left+by or

?User=trainz&Dirn=Left+by Rob

Reply to
trainfan1

Great tool. Check out Salvatore Giuffre (carsal30 on eBay). Not only the negatives left for him, but the venomous responses he gives to negative feedback. He's a real whack job.

Spender

trainfan1 spake thus:

Interesting: I tried it on myself, and it displayed no auction items. I suspect that's because I have a 100% rating with no negatives or neutrals to show. (Try it on another seller with a 100% rating.)

Reply to
David Nebenzahl

Try yourself on the "Item-FB" tool just below the negs-neutrals tool.

Rob

Reply to
trainfan1