Find out Negatives/Neutrals on eBay Since Beginning of eBay...

Try:
www.toolhaus.org
For example:
http://toolhaus.org/cgi-bin/negs?User=cleonejr&Dirn=Received+by http://toolhaus.org/cgi-bin/negs?User=cleonejr&Dirn=Left+by
or
http://toolhaus.org/cgi-bin/negs?User=trainz&Dirn=Received+by http://toolhaus.org/cgi-bin/negs?User=trainz&Dirn=Left+by
Rob

Great tool. Check out Salvatore Giuffre (carsal30 on eBay). Not only the negatives left for him, but the venomous responses he gives to negative feedback. He's a real whack job.
http://toolhaus.org/cgi-bin/negs?User rsal30
trainfan1 spake thus:

Interesting: I tried it on myself, and it displayed no auction items. I suspect that's because I have a 100% rating with no negatives or neutrals to show. (Try it on another seller with a 100% rating.)
--
I hope that in a few years it [Wikipedia] will be so bloated that it
will simply disintegrate, because I can't stand the thought that this
David Nebenzahl wrote:

Try yourself on the "Item-FB" tool just below the negs-neutrals tool.
Rob