Up for auction on EBAY - Handbook of Adhesives by Irving Skeist - 1st Ed -SIGNED!! Low NR Opening Price!

HANDBOOK OF ADHESIVES

by IRVING SKEIST

COPYRIGHT 1962 REINHOLD PUBLISHING (1ST EDITION!)

Opening price -------------------------> $19.99 !!!!

683 PAGES HARDCOVER - NO DJ - EXTERIOR, AND INTERIOR IN BEAUTIFUL SHAPE. INTERIOR - EXCELLENT BINDING! NO SEPARATIONS, NO WRITING, UNDERLINING, ETC. EXTERIOR - NOTHING WORTH MENTIONING!

ONE ODD THING WORTH MENTIONING - BOOK APPEARS TO BE SINGED BY AUTHOR ON INSIDE FLAP!

I AM NOT AN EXPERT ON THE SIGNATURE OF MR SKEIST - BUT I HAVE LITTLE DOUBT AS TO THE PROVENANCE OF THIS ITEM! ITEM WAS RECEIVED VIA COLLEGE CAMPUS DONATION BIN! (SEE PICTURE OF SIGNATURE! on eBay)

THIS BOOK IS VERY DIFFICULT TO OBTAIN! OTHER SITES ASK HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS FOR THE LATER EDITIONS, AND THIS EDITION, IS UNOBTAINABLE!

GOOD LUCK BIDDING IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE BIDDING ON! THIS IS A TRUE RARITY!

Sorry for the shameless Ad, but I thought this would be appreciated, as I found mention to it in several threads in this group!

Thanks for looking if you do! Sometimes alerting people in the groups is the best way to find someone who really wants, or need a technically specific or obscure title!

PJMCP

Reply to
pjmcp