Ebay Auction

This auction is one I put up for Skyway Model Shop; there are a lot of
resin items as well as some unique packages we put together. Check out
the stuff and don't forget to look at the F86 Dog Sabre package with
the CD ROM:
RESIN Aconcagua Pampa 1/72

RESIN package F9F-8 Cougar RVHP/Hasegawa 1/72

Heritage Aviation Pucara resin kit 1/48

Resin HR Poliparkov UTI-4 Trainer 1/72

Resin Museum (MVSEVM) Fiat Cr32 Radio 1/72

Resin Museum (MVSEVM) Macchi M.39 Schneider

Resin Vintage Supermarine S.4 Schneider Racer

RESIN Vintage SM79 bomber 1/72

Package: 1:48 F86D w/ decals w/CD ROM LOOK!!

Pewter Series77 Miniature 1918 Doughboy 120mm

Resin Verlinden SS Cavalry w/ horse 120mm

RARE Aurora Aston Martin DB4

RARE Aurora 1963 Studebaker Avanti

Rare Aurora Ferrari Sportster 1:24

Heller Alfa Romeo 17506c 1/24

Heller Bugatti 1/24

MINT Heller Talbot Lago 1/24

RARE Mint Jo-han 1963 Plymouth Fury 1:25

MISB Monogram '69 Camaro 1:12 HUGE

MINT MPC Pontiac GTO 1:25

Nitto Ferrari Dino 1:24

Otaki Nissan R382 1:24

Otaki Toyota 7 1:24

Union Porsche 917K Martini racing team 1:24

Rare Protar Ferrari turbo KKK engine 1:12

Slotcar lot: 1/32 Maserati, 1/25 Lotus 30

GIANT Revell Ferrari 275 GTB 1:12

MISB Protar 1955 Mercedes-Benz RW196

Stephen Tontoni