Ebay auction: Skyway model shop

Hey all; Emil Minerich has another auction going that you might want to check out. I put the items up for him on Saturday and Sunday, so the auctions will end Saturday and Sunday evenings (12/13,14 PST). There are some extremely collectible kits in there, plus some high quality more current stuff. I recommend checking it out.

Check out the fun stuff:

Rare Aurora Nuclear Bomber

1958 Revell F102 Delta Dagger 1:48
MISB Huma Dornier DoJII Wal flying boat 1/72
Great Blue Max DH-4 WWI 1/48
MISB Dragon Me1101 Luftwaffe '46 1/72
Heritage Aviation Pucara resin kit 1/48
RARE Monogram book: Color guide (Luftwaffe)
AMT Enterprise E; movie "First Contact"
AMT USS Excelsior starship
AEF Designs T72 complete kit; resin 1:35
Resin AER Ba6 armored car; 1/72
Resin AER Ba 11 armored car; 1/72
Wave Models Merkava MkII conversion kit 1:35
Rare Monogram 1955 Coupe de Ville Cadillac
Nitto Boeing 727 1:100
Hasegawa VC-25a "Air Force One" 1:200
Entex DC 10 United Airlines 1:100
Doyusha Air Force One 707 1:100
Rare Brifaut 1890 Ader Eole 1/72
MINT Pyro Design-a-car kit
MINT Pyro Design-a-plane kit
Rare MINT Monogram Little Deuce 1:24
Road & Track Shelby GT-350 Mustang 1:12
MINT Limited Edition Lindberg Luv Buggy 1:12
Rare Aurora Enterprise Aircraft carrier 1:600
Unusual Masterpiece Seaview resin submarine
Rare Hawk "Bertram" the Stag Beetle
MISB Tamiya LOT Afrika Korps figures 1:35
MISB Tamiya LOT Wermacht WWII figures 1:35
Horizon vinyl Penguin figure 1:6
Vintage Fiat G.55 w/ torpedo resin 1/48
Revell vinyl figure kit: The Riddler 1:6
MINT Collectible Trimaster He162 1:48
BIG Revell F-4E Phantom II 1:32
BIG Revell Beaufighter 1:32
Reheat resin figure: Luftwaffe instructor
RARE 1960s Otaki KI-48 Japanese bomber
Unique 299 Models BD-5a 1/72
Stephen Tontoni