Skyway Model Shop auction on Ebay

This is one of our more fun auctions to date. Check it out; many
collectors' items in here. A little something for everybody!! Some
will get some crazy amounts, more than likely!
MISB Jo-Han 1935 Mercedes Benz 500K limo 1/25

HUGE Revell '34 Ford Phaeton Street Rod 1:16

MINT Revell Teracruzer w/ Mace Missile 1/32

HUGE Armageddon Panzerzug BP44 Armored Train 1/72

Armor Package #2: Italeri M32/ resin Tank Workshop M4A2

MISB Bandai Anti-tank IV Nashorn 1/48

Armor package: Soviet T26 1933 resin 1/35

Verlinden "Legion Wallonie" Eastern Front German 120mm

Verlinden Union Zouave Officer, US CivilWar 120mm resin

Verlinden resin figure North Vietnamese Regular 120mm

Verlinden figure "L'empereur" Napoleon resin 120mm

Revell Mercury Gemini capsules 1/48th

Strombecker Manned Nuclear Interplanetary Vehicle

MINT Aeroclub Gloster Gamecock vac 1/48

Unusual resin Lippisch p.15 Luftwaffe 46 1/72

Kittyhawk Eggplane FW190 caricature

MISB Eduard "Strip Down" L-4 Piper Cub Photo etch 1/72

Kittyhawk Eggplane P38 caricature

Unique Faller Fokker DR.I Richthofen 1/100

MINT Flashback Me163a with resin, photoetch 1/48

Pegasus Boulton-Paul Defiant T.T. Mk1 1/72

Pegasus Ryan FR1 Fireball 1/72

Rareplanes P-59b Airocomet vac 1/72

MISB Revell C5A Galaxy 1/144

Revell P-51b 1/32

MINT Sierra Scale WWI Bristol Scout vac 1/48

ULTRA RARE Strombecker Lockheed XFV-1 Navy VTOL 1/72 1954

MISB AMT Lockheed Vega "Winnie Mae" 1/48

Ultra rare wooden Space Needle model kit

Stephen Tontoni