BF110G-2 decals?

Got a Monogram 1/48 110G-2 in the stash, and the decals look kind of like they aren't going to cooperate much. Anybody got a line on aftermarket decals for this variant?

Reply to
Jim Atkins

Dear Sir, If you can't find a set for this aircraft, I print custom decals and can print all the Luftwaffe markings in this scale for you. If interested in my service please feel free to contact me at my e-mail address for more information.

Barney Kable snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net

Reply to
Barney Kable

has a bunch of aftermarket decals for the Mono 110's. hth

The Keeper (of too much crap)

Reply to
Keeper

Thanks for the heads up- tried searching Meteor's site for Me110 but that sheet didn't some up.

Reply to
Jim Atkins

Okay, here's a couple:

Add CED48045 SOLD OUT! Bf 110 G Pt.1: NJG.1, NJG.3, NJG.4 & NJG.5 SOLD OUT! Cutting Edge Modelworks $ 9.99 Add CED48046 Bf 110G Pt.2: NAGr.1, SKG.210,ZG.26, NJG.1& NJG.101

If you punch in their catalog # (ced48046)it will come up. Or you can click

Their search engine really sucks. Wonder why? Cheers,

The Keeper (of too much crap)

Reply to
Keeper

I can't seem to get anywhere with their website anymore either. If I work up an order, when it comes time to call up the market cart or whatever I get a message that it doesn't understand the command and kicks me out. Frustrating!

Bill Shuey

Reply to
William H. Shuey