BF110G-2 decals?

Got a Monogram 1/48 110G-2 in the stash, and the decals look kind of like
they aren't going to cooperate much. Anybody got a line on aftermarket
decals for this variant?
Reply to
Jim Atkins
Dear Sir, If you can't find a set for this aircraft, I print custom decals and can print all the Luftwaffe markings in this scale for you. If interested in my service please feel free to contact me at my e-mail address for more information.
Barney Kable snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net
Reply to
Barney Kable

has a bunch of aftermarket decals for the Mono 110's. hth
The Keeper (of too much crap)
Reply to
Keeper
Thanks for the heads up- tried searching Meteor's site for Me110 but that sheet didn't some up.
Reply to
Jim Atkins
Okay, here's a couple:
Add CED48045 SOLD OUT! Bf 110 G Pt.1: NJG.1, NJG.3, NJG.4 & NJG.5 SOLD OUT! Cutting Edge Modelworks $ 9.99 Add CED48046 Bf 110G Pt.2: NAGr.1, SKG.210,ZG.26, NJG.1& NJG.101
If you punch in their catalog # (ced48046)it will come up. Or you can click
Their search engine really sucks. Wonder why? Cheers,
The Keeper (of too much crap)
Reply to
Keeper
I can't seem to get anywhere with their website anymore either. If I work up an order, when it comes time to call up the market cart or whatever I get a message that it doesn't understand the command and kicks me out. Frustrating!
Bill Shuey
Reply to
William H. Shuey