B-24D Strawberry Bith Decals needed 1/48

Hello:

I recently started to work on the Monogram classics 1/48 issue of the B-24D, well an accident happened, and the kit's provided decals got killed.

I am looking for the monogram decals if possible, if not looking for an aftermarket set.

all help is appreciated.

take care and thanks

George snipped-for-privacy@jorsm.com

Reply to
George

I thought Strawberry Bitch was one of the markings on that huge Ploesti B-24 IPMS San Diego National Convention decal sheet from several years ago (I haven't looked at mine in a while and am not 100% sure it's one of the markings). I don't know if any are still available through IPMS (would guess not) but someone out there may still have remnants of the sheet they haven't used.

"The world would be a much better place if every one could pick and choose their obligations, but we can't and we shouldn't." Major Charles W. Whittlesey

Reply to
Bill Woodier

TRY MIKE GRANT decals if your looking for "strawberry bitch"

Reply to
Mr.Blackdeath