Monogram 1/48 B-24D or B-24J - Part Needed

Well, it was only a matter of time. My newly set up model-building room managed to "eat" a part from my B-24D. I don't even have a rug!!!! Has anyone ever heard of a vinyl floor eating a part? :-(

If anyone has a Forward Bomb Radk Support (Part 37) which they won't be needing, I'd apprecitate it. I'll reimburse for postage and a little extra for your trouble. I believe both the D version and the J version have the same part. TIA.

Ed

Reply to
robbelothe

Make that a Forward Bomb Rack Support (Part 37)... Dohhhhhh!

Reply to
robbelothe