B-24D

A friend's building a Revell B-24D, and is looking for aftermarket parts. I've been trying to help him, but have come up empty. Anyone know if aftermarket is available for this kit?

Reply to
Bob Bush

check squadron's site. i think i saw something in the last flier.

I have a run down on them. I'll e-mail you a list of them in MS Word format. Of course, there are also a bunch of decals.

Reply to
robbelothe

Reply to
Bruce Apple

Checking the Squadron Book shows that they have Crystal Clear canopies for the 'D' and True Details have bulged wheels for most B-24s. I don't see any decals listed nor anything else specifically for B-24s. There are general WWII photoetch and decal numbers, etc.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad Modeller

FWIW The B-24 is a pretty hefty piece of plastic when completed so I would advise looking into those metal landing gear. I just wish they would follow up with sets for the 1/48 Monogram B-17 and B-29. And then there is Tamiya's Lancaster....

Bill Shuey

Bruce Apple wrote:

Reply to
William H. Shuey

Thank you all. I've passed the info on, along with the info on this group so he can hopefully join.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Bush