WTB:1/48th B-24D Liberator Pro-Mod.....

I am trying to find the Revell/Monogram Pro-Modeler B-24D in 1/48th scale. Have
tried Squadron, Great Models, Meteor etc., with no luck. If anyone out there
has one and is willing to part with it please let me know, or if anyone knows
who has it in stock, again, please drop me a line.

Thanks, Swede
Reply to
Krewdawg
You're in luck, RoG just re-issued it last month :¬)
Matt
Reply to
killfile