WTB:1/48th B-24D Liberator Pro-Mod.....

I am trying to find the Revell/Monogram Pro-Modeler B-24D in 1/48th scale. Have tried Squadron, Great Models, Meteor etc., with no luck. If anyone out there has one and is willing to part with it please let me know, or if anyone knows who has it in stock, again, please drop me a line. Thanks, Swede

Reply to
Krewdawg

You're in luck, RoG just re-issued it last month :¬)

Matt

Reply to
killfile