WTB...1/48th Lindberg Stearmans

Looking for 1/48th scale Stearmans. I understand that Lindberg made the only models of this A/C. If I am wrong let me know. If you have one that needs a good home for an upcoming project please let me know. Thanks, Swede

Reply to
Krewdawg

True; it's been released in several boxings. I see them often listed on ebay. hth

The Keeper (of too much crap!)

Reply to
Keeper

I think the cheapest boxing I ever saw (in recent history) was the one from the Will Smith movie Indenpendence Day (Randy Quaid's plane). I picked one up for my daughter for only $1.99 once. Rob Gronovius Modern US armor at

Rob Gronovius