lindberg

i've heard stories that lindberg taught himslef to fly on a
$50 jenny that was a s-box. is this true and are there any
pics of it?
Well, there's the one in the Jimmy Stewart movie...
Reply to
Greg Reynolds
i found some black and white, but not clear enough to see. the one at the flying school. the movie had about as much accuracy as most holycrap fictions.
I'm sure you can get the Lindberg Jenny a lot cheaper than that. Kim M:+)
Reply to
Royabulgaf
But can he dance?
Bill Banaszak, MFE
;)
Reply to
Bill Banaszak
tapdance like a mofo.
Gee, thanks. Kim doing a lap dance is a mental picture I could have lived without..... ;-p
Reply to
Al Superczynski
TAP Al, TAP; not Lap! ;~)
The Old Timer