Re: R/M 1/72 scale U-Boat...

How could I order a 1/72 scale Revell/Monogram U-Boat in another country?
> Does Hannants have them? Or any forgein country has them?
>
> William
>
> --
> WILLIAM L. POWELL
> 710 E. Myrtle Ave.
> Foley, AL 36535
Did Alabama secede from the USA? Is the Civil war back on?

who me?
Hi William,
Hannants do stock them.
All I can offer at the mo Spence
Reply to
Spencer
Well smartass, Hannant's is't in the US so the original poster is correct.
who me? wrote:
Reply to
Ron
Anyone also know if they have reached canada yet? , I have one ordered with Hobbycraft canada.
Eugene L
Reply to
U-48
Not as of this after noon!
U-48 wrote:
Reply to
Andrew Irving
This side of the pond will be getting their U boats from the second run so look for them sometime like late Feb / March time frame over here. Ordering from overseas they should be available from either Hannants or White Ensign models.
Reply to
Charles Jones
(snip)
(snip)
Oh, poo! My sister ordered one from Squadron for me for Christmas. I guess it'll be a little late in coming... I didn't think it would be *that* long.
Frank
Reply to
Francis X. Kranick, Jr.
Hannants stock them Brian B.
Reply to
Brian Boot
Moredun Models UK has them too, =A334.99 UK sterling. Email me off board = if interested.
HTH Andy
Reply to
Andy Macrae
Is that Brian Boot as in "Das Boot"? N