WTB: Lindberg 1/535 Destroyer Escort Riley kit

HI

I am looking for the Lindberg 1/535 Destroyer Escort Riley, or USS Rudderow (also in 1/535) OR the Lindberg "Task Force 4" ship set. Please email me at snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com if you have any of these for sale, thanks!

Doug

Reply to
Doug

HI I am looking for the Lindberg 1/535 Destroyer Escort Riley (I think this was the scale, it's NOT the 1/300 kit but smaller), or USS Rudderow (also in 1/535) OR the Lindberg "Task Force 4" ship set. Please email me directly at snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com if you have any of these for sale, thanks!

Doug

Reply to
Doug

I wonder if any of those are still around. That's the kind of kit Mom buys you to shut up so she can shop. When you get home you build it in

5 minutes and break it in less. Good luck! I haven't seen one in a 'coon's age. :)

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Bill Banaszak