LF Gekko Graphics 1/48 decals

Hi, My name is Pablo, I´m located in Argentina. and I´m looking for the Royal New Zealand Air Force A-4G/K Skyhawks 1970-2001 (Part 1 or 2)

1/48 decal sheet, from Gekko Graphics. I can´t find in any place on the net, so I post here, if someone can help me, please, pm or email me to snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com. I will pay via Paypal or let me know what you are looking for and maybe we can made a trade (kits or Argentine decals).

Many Thanks!

Reply to
Pablo