New Zealand Skyhawks decals

Hi, I´m searching for the 1/48 Gekko Graphics decal sheet for New Zealand Skyhawks without luck. I can´t find in any place on the net, so I post here, if someone had a copy to sell email me to snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com.

Also, if someone had this sheet but don´t want to sell it, can scan the sheet for me? I want to know how the stencils looks and where they are placed. Many thanks!

Reply to
Pablo