P47 Thunderboldt

Does anyone have a 1/32 P47 Thunderboldt kit with the bubble canopy for sale? Am interested in purchasing it Walt O

Reply to
<waltmerce

Might be worth waiting a month of two for Hasegawa to release their new kit. Should be way better than the old Revell kit, as well as being easier to find.

Dave

Reply to
Dave Williams

do you want the revell kit? I have it

Craig

Reply to
crw59

I should be getting my Hasegawa P-47D Wednesday or so. While I am no P-47 experten, I can recognize one two out of three times ;~). Once I have it in my hands I can post a basic eyeball assessment of it.

Reply to
Bill Woodier