New Zealand Aero Products

Hello,

Can someone tell me where I can find plans from "New Zealand Aer Products" I can not find it on the net.

greetings,

Paul Siemons

Reply to
Paul Siemons

They don't have a web site, but I think they are still running (cheap) text ads in the back of either R/C Report or Model Aviation magazines.

MJC

Reply to
MJC

No Web site,

Adverts for New Zealand Aero Products plans for 1/4 scale RC aircraft which include: Transavia Airtruk / Skyfarmer [ see full scale details at

unique top dresser with double booms and tailplanes so that the loader could drive in between to fill the hopper. - used in the Mad Max movie.

Fletcher FU-24 top dresser [see full scale details at

]

Adverts are noted "send $5.00 for a catalogue/price list. Visa/MasterCard Accepted. Mobile 025.213.3653 (international 64925.2133653) New Zealand Aero Products

34 Ward Parade, Stirling Point, Bluff, New Zealand.

regards Alan T. Alan's Hobby, Model & RC Links

A.T.

I'm looking for New Zealand Model areo plans for cessna agwagon, can someone point me in the right direction I would appreicate it.

Thanks, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

Reply to
txran3n

I found the following on RCuniverse.com. It noted that they do not have a web site. Good luck.

"send $5.00 for a catalogue/price list. Visa/MasterCard Accepted. Mobile 025.213.3653 (international 64925.2133653) New Zealand Aero Products

34 Ward Parade, Stirling Point, Bluff, New Zealand.
Reply to
Lee B