looking for a good li-poly,lithium charger

i would like to get a charger for li-poly and lithium batteries and not spend alot of money. i already have a charger for nicad and nimh batteries. any ideas ?

doug,

Reply to
doug

Look at the new Ripmax Mercury. However better is the Schulze 6-330d John

Reply to
JB

Doug- Read this post to Ezone first:

Important safety info, including what NOT to buy.

Then read through the other posts in the Batteries and Chargers section on Ezone for a wealth of user reviews, experiences and opinions.

Abel

Reply to
Abel Pranger

Take a look at FMA's KOKAM 402 - very simple and brings them to a fuller state of charge than most others I have tested.

-- Red S. Red's R/C Battery Clinic

us out for "revolting" information.

Reply to
Red Scholefield

Get a Great Planes Triton. It will charge and cycle all of those. I love mine! Besides, you cant have too many chargers.

Reply to
Fubar of The HillPeople

Astro 109

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

I love my Apache charger. $28, with FREE shipping. Make sure you check out his prices on Li-Po cells, too.

Joe D.

Jamara X-Peak 3. A full featured computer Charger up to 3 LiPo or

10 Nicd. MSRP 89 EUR, goes on ebay for less than 70 EUR ( new ).

Achim

Reply to
Achim Stegmeier

Tower has the Hobbico MKII Charger which will do nicad, nimh, AND 1-3 cells li-po or li-ion. Only $49.99 see it here:

jeboba

Jeboba,

Excellent charger! I love mine! It can charge TWO different types of batteries, at different rates, at the same time. --

Jim L.

Using - Virtual Access(OLR), ZAP 4.5, & WinXP Pro w/SP1

Reply to
Jim Lilly