looking for a good li-poly,lithium charger

i would like to get a charger for li-poly and lithium batteries and not
spend alot of money. i already have a charger for nicad and nimh batteries.
any ideas ?
doug,
Reply to
doug
Look at the new Ripmax Mercury. However better is the Schulze 6-330d John
Reply to
JB
Doug- Read this post to Ezone first:
Important safety info, including what NOT to buy.
Then read through the other posts in the Batteries and Chargers section on Ezone for a wealth of user reviews, experiences and opinions.
Abel
Reply to
Abel Pranger
Take a look at FMA's KOKAM 402 - very simple and brings them to a fuller state of charge than most others I have tested. -- Red S. Red's R/C Battery Clinic
us out for "revolting" information.
Reply to
Red Scholefield
Get a Great Planes Triton. It will charge and cycle all of those. I love mine! Besides, you cant have too many chargers.
Reply to
Fubar of The HillPeople
Astro 109
Reply to
The Natural Philosopher
I love my Apache charger. $28, with FREE shipping. Make sure you check out his prices on Li-Po cells, too.

Joe D.
Jamara X-Peak 3. A full featured computer Charger up to 3 LiPo or 10 Nicd. MSRP 89 EUR, goes on ebay for less than 70 EUR ( new ).
Achim
Reply to
Achim Stegmeier
Tower has the Hobbico MKII Charger which will do nicad, nimh, AND 1-3 cells li-po or li-ion. Only $49.99 see it here:

jeboba
Jeboba,
Excellent charger! I love mine! It can charge TWO different types of batteries, at different rates, at the same time. --
Jim L.
Using - Virtual Access(OLR), ZAP 4.5, & WinXP Pro w/SP1
Reply to
Jim Lilly