Dragoneye

Hello, I'm looking for plans from the Dragoneye UAV . I wish too make this plane with a pair of Speed 400/480 motors. Also any other information, drawings, wing profile etc. are very wellcome.

Greetings,

Paul Siemons

Reply to
Paul Siemons

Try this. Look at Pg40-48

I have had two foam wings cut, 28"x12" panels that could be glue together for one-piece or create the three piece wing as spec.(Win from
But haven't started on the body yet. Was planning on twin WARP4 15/16/6 motors, APC 7x5 props, Twin lip packs;

Want to start out as a cool parkflyer - then expand it to AP.

ERI

-- LynxCircl

----------------------------------------------------------------------- LynxCircle's Profile:

this thread:

LynxCircle

LynxCircle:

Many thanks for Your answer ; that's where I am looking for. Now I have one more question: the airfoiltype? I have found a drawing from the airfoil ; see page 7

The number ( 2573) are maybe the LIEBECK LA 2573 airfoil for flying wings ??? Maybe You can give me the correct type of airfoil?

Greetings from Antwerp , Belgium.

Paul Siemons

"Paul Siemons" schreef in bericht news:I8lde.79016$ snipped-for-privacy@phobos.telenet-ops.be...

Reply to