Replicraft Fokker D.VII

Hello- I'm looking for a set of 1/5-scale drawings of the Fokker D.VII that were produced/sold by Replicraft. These were not plans for a model plane; rather it was a six-sheet set of very detailed drawings of the actual aircraft. They are out of production and I doubt they will ever reappear, but I was hoping to find a kind soul who would be willing to part with theirs for a fair price. If you've got a set and would consider selling them (or if you know of someone else who has them), please contact me directly ( snipped-for-privacy@nmd.army.mil). Thanks much! Ken

Reply to
Mister Skosh